CAIN Web Service
Speak Your Piece
Speak Your Piece is founded on the principle that educators
have a positive contribution to make in helping young people
engage with controversial social, cultural, religious and
political issues by:
- Enabling dialogue which is forthright and inclusive.
- Providing alternatives to violence and avoidance as a
means of resolving conflict.
- Facilitating participatory decision-making which
encourages democratic processes.
Speak Your Piece is funded by:
- The European Regional Development Fund.
- Department of Education for Northern Ireland.
In partnership with
- University of Ulster
- Youth Council for Northern Ireland.
- UTV and Channel 4 Schools.